St. Dominic Savio Parish
PARA LA VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL HAGA UN CLICK AQUÍ
Day of Community Service
Please join us on
Saturday, December 5, 2015
7:15 am to 12:00 noon
Following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, Pastor Chinh Nguyen invites us to join him in volunteering at the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank assembling food packages for over 22,000 low income seniors, women with infants, and children in L. A. County. The food packages we’ll prepare, consist of items like canned fruit & vegetables, rice, cereal and other non-perishable items.
By giving just a little of your time, we make a big difference in our community.
Savio will graciously provide (2) buses to transport the first 100 volunteers to and from the Los Angeles Food Bank.
To volunteer please follow the directions below….
All volunteers must pre-register no later than November 30, 2015.
Volunteers must be 14 years or older (sorry, no exceptions)
Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes.
1. Volunteers must register on-line at http:/
2. Click on group
3. Type in St. Dominic Savio under search
4. Click on Register for this event
5. Type in sdsp1205 (for password)
6. Fill in your information and hit submit request
7. You will receive confirmation via email from LA Food Bank
8. Bring your confirmation to board bus & to enter LA Food Bank
Bus will depart Savio immediately following 7:15 am Mass to
Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
2825 E. 54th Street
Vernon, CA 90058
Questions please contact Mary Ellen Carlson – Event Coordinator
Thank you and God bless you.